Monday, November 25, 2013

Pie-Eating Contest

Winning is everything, guys.

If you do not beat everybody else, you are not Asian.

[Quick Asian grading system cause it seems approprate here:
A-Asian
B-Below Average (no bed)
C-Crap
D-Death
F-You are effed]

Now you know.

Anyways, pie is delicious and why would you pass up FREE pie? (I'm talking to the Asians again.)

(Children gorging on pie)

Basically, fairs and carnivals sometimes have pie-eating contests where people compete to eat the most in the shortest amount of time (or something like that).

It looks really fun and delicious and messy and gooey.

Which makes it awesome.

I don't really know why I would put this on my bucket list, but I would.

Anyways, this post also kind of fits in with Thanksgiving, which is coming up soon.

Except I don't bake pies on Thanksgiving.

I don't bake...

Yeah, so have a good break, guys :)

3 comments:

  1. I really loved your ending.. you are so creative;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that sarcasm cuz I can't tell over internet

      Delete
  2. Let's have a class pie eating contest!

    ReplyDelete