Saturday, January 18, 2014

Travel. Meet. Eat. Love.

Wow. It's been nearly a month since i last posted.
That's why I'm going to do something special today.
So one of my close friends recently had her Bat Mitzvah, and although I'm not Jewish, I enjoyed it a lot.
So I say to you, my friends, go find another culture and take part in one of its activities. Expose yourself to this great big world and all the different people living in it. 
Travel to China, or India, or France, or Indonesia. Participate in a festival. Learn the language. Eat the food. Get to know the people. 



India: Holi


China: Festival of Lights


France: Cuisine


Indonesia: Bali Arts Festival

Go out. Enjoy it. Cross it off your bucket list.

1 comment:

  1. My mom and brother got to go to a Holi ceremony last year, unfortunately I didn't get to go, but it sounded like tons of fun...

    ReplyDelete