Sunday, October 27, 2013

Seeing the Eiffel Tower

Next on my Wonders of the World list is the Eiffel Tower.


Did you know they light it up on the hour?
(I didn't know that, but Nishat told me :P)

So the Eiffel Tower is a landmark (literally) for a relationship. Now, I'm only 13, so the romance in my life is limited to eating chocolate cake while dreaming of Jace Herondale/Wayland/Lightwood.  But I think that Paris is very beautiful, especially for a honeymoon (unless your husband likes eating A LOT because France has small portions). 

Paris is known for its wine and cheese, both of which I either don't like or am not allowed to eat. However, a lot of adults like cheese, apparently. So enjoy a night filled with crepes and Nutella (wasn't it invented in France) and your dream boy/girl. 



3 comments:

  1. I want to go to the Eiffel Tower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see the Eiffel Tower… the closest I've gotten is the one in Las Vegas:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told u that?... but they do light it up once it gets dark... it is soooooooo pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete